This workshop will provide parents with a better understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorders.
We will explore the following subtopics:
- Signs and symptoms
- Who is affected
- What to do when you are concerned
- Risk factors and causes
- Treatment categories
- Behavior and communication approaches
- Dietary approaches
- Complementary and alternative treatments
- Research, facts and statistics
- Economic impacts
Presenters: Jim Wright for the English Presentation and Lucia Lingo for the Spanish Presentation
See below for the date, times and locations for the Autism 101 workshop. Free childcare is available to children ages seven and under only by reservation. To RSVP please call 972-490-9055 by Thursday, April 11, 2019.
Carrollton Workshop: Saturday, April 13, 2019 at The Warren Center's Carrollton office (1345 Valwood Pkwy, Ste. 302 Carrollton, TX 75006).
- Spanish Session: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- English Session: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
Richardson Workshop: Saturday, April 13, 2019 at The Warren Center's Richardson office (320 Custer Rd. Richardson, TX 75080).
- English Session: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Spanish Session: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.